New biologically active molecules in milligram quantities
The sigma-1 receptor is a transmembrane protein expressed in many different tissue types. It is particularly concentrated in certain regions of the central nervous system. It has been implicated in myriad phenomena, including cardiovascular function, schizophrenia, clinical depression, the effects of cocaine abuse, and cancer. Much is known about the binding affinity of hundreds of synthetic compounds to the sigma-1 receptor.
The alpha-7 nicotinic receptor, also known as the α7 receptor, is a type of nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, consisting entirely of α7 subunits. Recent work has demonstrated its potential role in reducing inflammatory neurotoxicity in stroke, MI, sepsis, and Alzheimer's disease.
Acetyl-CoA acetyltransferase is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the ACAT1 (Acetyl-Coenzyme A acetyltransferase 1) gene. Defects in this gene are associated with 3-ketothiolase deficiency, an inborn error of isoleucine catabolism characterized by urinary excretion of 2-methyl-3-hydroxybutyric acid, 2-methylacetoacetic acid, tiglylglycine, and butanone.
Janus kinase 3 is a tyrosine kinase that belongs to the Janus family of kinases. Activating mutations in JAK1, JAK2, and JAK3 have been identified as causes of hematological cancers, while inactivating mutations of JAK3 are known causes of immune deficiency.
Our company offers various small biologically active molecules which are available in milligram quantities. Custom and bulk quotes are also available. ALL these NEW products are IN-STOCK and they available for immediate delivery:
σ1 Receptor Antagonist S1RA 
OTAVAchemicals catalogue no. 7070707164
Novel Positive Allosteric Modulator
of the α-7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor (A-867744) 
CAS RN 1000279-69-5
OTAVAchemicals catalogue no. 7070707121
Selective ACAT-1 Inhibitor (K-604) 
CAS RN 561023-90-3
OTAVAchemicals catalogue no. 7070707145
Potent JAK3 inhibitor which also inhibits GSK-3β, PKCα and PKCθ (TCS 21311) 
CAS RN 1260181-14-3
OTAVAchemicals catalogue no. 7070707149
- Compounds are for prompt delivery (by FedEx)
- Delivery time is 5-9 business days
- Quality control by NMR and/or GC/LC/MS
- Purity: 90%+
- NMR spectra are available upon request
- Available amounts: milligram and gram quantities
- Supplied as dry powders
- Re-synthesis is possible
Please contact us to order these compounds
- B. Wünsch. The σ1 Receptor Antagonist S1RA Is a Promising Candidate for the Treatment of Neurogenic Pain. J. Med. Chem. (2012), 55, 8209-8210
- Faghih et al. Discovery of 4-(5-(4-Chlorophenyl)-2-methyl-3-propionyl-1H-pyrrol-1-yl)benzenesulfonamide (A-867744) as a Novel Positive Allosteric Modulator of the r7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor. J. Med. Chem. (2009), 52, 3377–3384
- Ikenoya et al. A selective ACAT-1 inhibitor, K-604, suppresses fatty streak lesions in fat-fed hamsters without affecting plasma cholesterol levels. Atherosclerosis 191 (2007) 290–297
- Thoma et al. Identification of a potent Janus kinase 3 inhibitor with high selectivity within the Janus kinase family. J. Med. Chem. (2010), 54, 284