- 2010 - 2012, in collaboration with Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics (Polish Academy of Sciences) we started joint research focused on evaluation of antiviral activity of protein kinase inhibitors developed by Otava.
- 2010 - 2012, in cooperation with Institute of Biochemistry University of Cologne (Germany) we have started a co-crystallization experiments to investigate molecular complexes of human kinases and ATP-competitive inhibitors.
- 2009, in terms of joint research project with Ophthalmology Research Laboratories Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (USA) we are studying the effects of protein kinase inhibitors on cell shape and cytoskeleton in human cultured astrocytes and vascular endothelial cells.
- 2009, we collaborate with Institute of Chemical Biology and Fundamental Medicine (Russia) in the field of the study of pro-apoptotic efficacy of protein kinase inhibitors towards cell lines derived from a wide spectrum of tumors.
- 2008, in collaboration with Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine at University of Edinburgh (Scotland) we have focused on a protein kinase inhibitors development to obtain compounds with anti-proliferative effects.
- 2008, in cooperation with Biophysical Engineering Group from University of Twente (Eschede, The Netherlands) a research project “ Development of fluorescent dyes for specific detection of amyloid protein nanostructures causing neurodegenerative diseases” was started in frame of Science and Technology Center in Ukraine (STCU) and National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NASU) grant.
- 2005-2008, in cooperation with Institute for Lasers, Photonics and Biophotonics (Buffalo, USA) a research project “Development of photochemically safe two-photon excited fluorescent probes for biological objects detection and imaging” was performed in frame of Science and Technology Center in Ukraine (STCU) grant.
- 2005-2007, in collaboration with BioRad Laboratories a research project aimed on the development of the fluorescent probes for the detection of proteins in separation media was performed. Developed structures were applied for patenting. Patent Application WO 2008/027821 A1, 06.03.2008.
- 2006, in collaboration with Adamed company (Poland) we signed research contract aimed at the development of anticancer drugs on the base of protein kinase inhibitors. The inhibitors obtained in the framework of the project have been testing in vivo.
- 2004-2006, a several contract research projects were carried out in collaboration with Princeton BioMolecular Research, Inc. (USA). The projecs were dealt with virtual screening and structural modeling of protein kinases CDK2, PKC, AKT1.
- 2005, in cooperation with the Research & Development Department of Sigma-Aldrich GmbH (Buchs, Switzerland) a research project aimed on the development of fluorescent dyes for the Real time PCR was started.
- 2003-2005 in collaboration with Research & Development Department of Sigma-Aldrich Chemie GmbH (Buchs, Switzerland) in terms of scientific research project, novel fluorescent dyes for the nucleic acids detection were developed.
- 2002-2004 in collaboration with Research & Development Department of Sigma-Aldrich Chemie GmbH (Buchs, Switzerland) in terms of scientific research project, novel fluorescent dyes for the nonspecific proteins visualization on gels were developed. Developed structures were applied for patenting. Patent Application US2006207881, 21.09.2006.
- 2001-2002, Grant from Department of Energy, with funding from the Initiatives for Proliferation Prevention (IPP) Program, and are performing under the terms and conditions of Material Support agreement No B507077 between Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Kyiv, Ukraine, and University of California, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA, USA.
- 2001, collaboration with Chromeon GmbH (Regensburg, Germany) in the field of fluorescent labeling of biomolecules. In 2002 a new efficient labeling method was patented based on the use of pyrilium salts as an amine-specific reactive group. Patent Application US2003175988, 18. 09.2003.